We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant
$30 for a Clearview Estate Platter & 1 Bottle of Wine from the Estate Range at Clearview Estate Winery & Restaurant (value up to $62)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Indulge in a mid-winter delight with today's gourmet food and wine special.
- Grab a Clearview tasting platter and one bottle of Clearview wine from the Estate range at Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant for just $30 (value up to $62).
- Enjoy local, seasonal flavours and produce in your platter, including Clearview's own roast olives and bresaola.
- Choose from the Estate range of wine to complement your platter.
- Treat someone special by gifting another.
There are some activities that just seem like they're made for summer - like al-fresco dining for example. Although it's infinitely appealing to imagine large brightly coloured parasols shading eyes from bright blue skies and sunshine, personally I think dining outside in the winter is much more romantic. There's nothing like wrapping up in a scarf and enjoying a sunny, yet cold, day and some gourmet treats.
So today grab a Clearview tasting platter and one bottle of Clearview wine from the Estate range at Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant for just $30 - tasty mid-winter entertainment for a little price!
Clearview Estate Winery and Restaurant is nestled between the vines in a well-established coastal setting. There's a huge log fire ready to warm you up or a heated pavilion for you to enjoy your platter and wine in. The Clearview Estate Winery Restaurant specialises in fine, local produce creatively cooked, complete with fresh herbs, olives, citrus and avocados grown on-site. Your estate platter includes Clearview's very own roast olives and bresaola, home made pesto, blue cheese dip, fresh rocket leaves, grilled capsicum, local feta, salami, gin and dill marinated salon, served with crackers.* You'll complement your platter with your choice of bottle of Estate range wine - this includes Te Awanga Sauvignon Blanc, Beachhead Chardonnay, Cape Kidnappers Merlot Malbec and Cape Kidnappers Cabernet Merlot. Grab a mid-winter's delight with today's beautiful, bountiful deal.
*A vegetarian option can be substituted with seasonal options on the day.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.