We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$95 for a 3.5-Hour Floristry Workshop incl. Morning Tea (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add a personal touch to Christmas this year with gorgeous floral arrangements.
- Grab a three and a half hour floristry workshop including morning tea, for only $95.
- Check out their beautiful flower bouquets online to get a glimpse of their specialities.
- Learn to create simple and stunning floral arrangements for your home.
- Choose from the Kiwi classes on December 1st and 15th or traditional classes on the 2nd of December and 16th.
Grab a three and a half hour floristry workshop including morning tea, for only $95. Choose from the Kiwi classes on December 1st and 15th or traditional classes on 2nd of December and the 16th.
Florist.co.nz is an online florist, boutique flower shop and floral design school. Owned and operated by Emma Davies, a qualified senior florist with 12 years experience, you'll be in good hands as you learn the ins and outs of creating handcrafted arrangements and bouquets. This is perfect for those of you who constantly find yourself buying floral arrangements - you'll get to spoil yourself or someone you know for much less. You'll learn how to create simple yet gorgeous floral arrangements for your home and how to arrange everything beautifully. This time they will be celebrating Christmas with a kiwi twist, creating stunning traditional designs from summer beach materials. There will be everything from the Christmas tree to the lolly bowls, so get in and give it a go.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.