We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 55% off a Full Vehicle Service, 75-Point Safety Check, Warrant of Fitness & Wash & Vacuum (value up to $380)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put your car's worries to rest.
- Grab a full vehicle service, 75-point safety check, WOF, wash and vacuum for a petrol vehicle for just $139 or grab the same package for your diesel vehicle for $169.
- Get your car fully serviced and cleaned by the professionals.
- Receive peace of mind with a full diagnostic scan of your engine.
If we could read the minds of our trusted possessions our fridge would probably tell us to lay off the caffeinated drinks, our car would ask us to take it in for a service and cleaning, and our phone would probably tell us to stop ringing exes at three o'clock in the morning- but what do they know? You need caffeine for those long days, you're too busy to take your car in and your ex- well, that's your business.
Grab a full vehicle service, 75-point safety check, warrant of fitness, wash and vacuum for a petrol vehicle for just $139, or get the same package for a diesel vehicle for just $169.
Your full vehicle service includes:
- Oil and filter change
- Engine flush
- Injector cleaner
- Top up of all fluids
- Full diagnostic scan of your engine
Carmedic is MTA-assured, with a friendly team of qualified mechanics ready to give your vehicle the care it needs. Carmedic understands that you're busy, but that doesn't mean your car should suffer. If you can't bring your car into the shop, they can arrange for your car to be collected and delivered where possible. With cars, small problems can often turn into big, expensive ones, so grab this deal and secure some peace of mind that'll keep you on the road and out of the mechanic's workshop.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.