We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$22 for Any Two Brunch Meals at Bunkers Cafe (value up to $37)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The only wedges you'll find in this bunker are on the menu.
- Grab any two brunch meals from Bunkers Cafe for only $22.
- Sink your teeth into delicious dishes like the Bunkers Benedict or the fish of the day.
- Make your brunch a bit special for once.
- Vegetarian options available.
In general, you don't want to end up in a bunker, and when you do, you want to get out of there as quickly as possible. The same can't be said for Bunkers Cafe, where you'll never want to leave.
Grab any two brunch meals from Bunkers Cafe for only $22.
Whenever you choose to surface in the morning, Bunkers Cafe have you covered for satisfying meals like the big breakfast, which features sausage, a hash brown, bacon, a couple of eggs, onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes, served with tasty focaccia bread. There are a whole bunch of other options, including hot cakes, smoked chicken salad, and BLT sandwiches. Enjoy a delicious brunch overlooking the 18th green at Bunkers Cafe.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.