We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Breakers Restaurant & Bar
$150 for a Breakers Hamper for 15 People incl. Delivery (value $262.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Leave the bad temper to Gordon Ramsay.
- Grab a hamper for 15 people from Breakers Catering for only $150.
- All hampers come with fresh garden salad, coleslaw, potato salad, fresh bread and baked potatoes with sour cream.
- Pick two of the following options to feed the troops - ham off the bone with mustard, beef with garlic and herbs, pork with apple sauce and crackling or crispy chicken with plum sauce.
- Upgrade your hamper to include desserts for an additional cost.
Knife throwing is an activity best left to the experts. Don't let the stress of preparing a festive feast fit for kings escalate to hurling knives, turkeys and hurtful words when the heat in the kitchen gets too hot to handle.
Grab a Breakers Catering hamper delivered right to your door for only $150. Each hamper feeds up to 15 people, comes with fresh garden salad, coleslaw, potato salad, fresh bread and baked potatoes with sour cream. Plus you get to pick from two of the following choices to feed the troops:
- Ham off the bone with mustard
- Beef with garlic and herbs
- Pork with apple sauce and crackling
- Crispy chicken with plum sauce
Even if you fancy yourself as a bit of a Nigella or Jamie in the kitchen, if you're in charge of catering for your office party those fiery Gordon Ramsay-esque tempers can start to flare when you realise you forgot to put the turkey in the oven when the ham's already burnt. Thankfully the cool, calm and collected culinary experts at Breakers Catering will ensure all you have to worry about is making sure the beer and wine fridge is amply stocked. You don't even have to get in a fluster over picking up the hamper as it will be delivered right to your door. All food comes in recyclable containers and let's face it - at the end of the working year the last thing you want to be doing is cleaning up after you colleagues. Breakers Catering has that covered for you too as they provide recyclable plates and cutlery; they even provide rubbish bags so you can sit back, relax and enjoy a feast with your workmates. Got a bit of a sweet tooth? Dessert can be added to your hamper for only $5.50 per person extra.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.