We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$14 for Two Fish & Chips Meals (value $28)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It pays to be brazen.
- Grab two fish and chips meals at the Brazen Head pub in Napier for just $14.
- Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and hearty food of this authentically Irish pub.
- Make the most of the summer weather out on the deck.
Fishing for a place to grab a bite to eat but think getting a decent meal for two for under 20 bucks might be a bit brazen? In a way, you're right.
Enjoy two fish and chips meals at the Brazen Head Irish pub in Napier for just $14.
Brazen Head is an authentic Irish pub, imported from Limerick in Ireland, and now located in Napier's CBD. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, you'll feel right at home. Today, leave your credit card at home and just grab that $20 you found in the pocket of that old pair of pants and tuck into two hearty, delicious meals of good old fish and chips
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.