We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$16 for a Seafood Basket & Two Beverages (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the produce of the sea without the sunburn.
- Grab a seafood platter and two drinks for just $16 at the Brazen Head.
- Chill out in Napier's coolest Irish pub with some mates and this delicious deal.
- Chow down on some delectable crumbed scallops and salt and pepper squid.
- The outdoor deck is the perfect place to share banter, a few beers, and lots of laughs.
Our beautiful ocean is a great provider of memories and fun, but most importantly food. Ensure you don't take the sea's bounty for granted. Get your share of fresh ocean produce today.
Pay just $16 (yes, just $16 – that's not a typo) for a seafood platter and two drinks at the Brazen Head.
Brazen Head is an authentic Irish pub, imported from Limerick in Ireland, and now located in Napier's CBD. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, you'll feel right at home. Today, enjoy the bounty of our seas for a mate's price. The seafood platter includes crumbed scallops, mussels, prawns, salt and pepper squid, and battered fish on a bed of chips. Wash it down with two house pours of Clearview Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Merlot or Malbec, or two Handles of Tui, Rooster or Export Gold.
More Great Local Deals
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.