We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bollywood Indian Restaurant
$19 for an Indian Feast of Two Curries, Rice & Poppadoms (value up to $44)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your tiny tastebud mates something to talk about.
- Grab an Indian feast for two people, including two curries, rice and poppadoms for just $19 at Bollywood Indian Restaurant.
- Choose from a wide range of delicious curries, including all your favourites.
- Enjoy the friendly service and the great atmosphere of this outstanding restaurant.
Your tastebuds are getting sick of talking to each other about the same old stuff. The inane small talk going on between them about Shortland Street, that animal that was on the news and the state of your tonsils is getting old. Give them something spicy and spectacular to talk about.
Pay just $19 for an Indian feast for two people, including two curries, rice and poppadoms at Bollywood Indian Restaurant.
At Bollywood, you and your tiny tastebud mates will be treated like a star. You can choose any curry from a varied and exciting menu, including butter chicken, korma, madras and masala - you'll be spoilt for choice. By the time the credits roll on this dining experience, you'll be wishing for a sequel and your tastebuds will be raving for weeks.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.