We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Body Works Massage Clinic
$35 for a 90-Minute Therapeutic Massage & Accupressure Balancing Session (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take some time out to switch off and re-charge.
- Grab a 90-minute therapeutic massage and accupressure balancing session from Body Works Neuromuscular Clinic in Hawke’s Bay for just $35.
- Perfect for those of us wanting to de-stress and reconnect with our bodies.
Feeling a little out of whack? Change of seasons, new job, moving house, come back from travelling, just plain old stressed out? Time to re-align the nuts and bolts.
Get your body back into gear when you grab a 90-minute therapeutic massage and accupressure balancing session from Body Works Neuromuscular Clinic in Hawke’s Bay for just $35.
Bodyworks Neuromuscular Clinic is a holistic treatment provider with qualifications in therapeutic massage modalities, specialising in combining western and eastern assessment and treatment techniques. Your therapist, Darren (Dee) Murphy has completed comprehensive training at Lotus Holistic Centre Hastings to diploma level. He then continued to further study the effects of nutrition and lifestyle on the pathology and physiology of human anatomy. Using subtle release techniques to help unlock areas of resistance and possibly ease the effects of trauma, Dee is able to establish a treatment plan that is specific to the needs of the individual
The effects of stress both physical and mental on the body can and should be addressed to maintain a healthy body mind and spirit. Experience in treating work related injuries and extreme sporting competitors and individuals in private health clinics and resorts has given Dee an extensive grounding in managing the many different expectations and needs of the diverse clientelle he has treated.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.