We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Body Works Massage Clinic
$35 for a 90-Minute Therapeutic Massage & Accupressure Balancing Session (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take some time out to switch off and re-charge.
- Grab a 90-minute therapeutic massage and accupressure balancing session from Body Works Neuromuscular Clinic in Hawke’s Bay for just $35.
- Perfect for those of us wanting to de-stress and reconnect with our bodies.
Feeling a little out of whack? Change of seasons, new job, moving house, come back from travelling, just plain old stressed out? Time to re-align the nuts and bolts.
Get your body back into gear when you grab a 90-minute therapeutic massage and accupressure balancing session from Body Works Neuromuscular Clinic in Hawke’s Bay for just $35.
Bodyworks Neuromuscular Clinic is a holistic treatment provider with qualifications in therapeutic massage modalities, specialising in combining western and eastern assessment and treatment techniques. Your therapist, Darren (Dee) Murphy has completed comprehensive training at Lotus Holistic Centre Hastings to diploma level. He then continued to further study the effects of nutrition and lifestyle on the pathology and physiology of human anatomy. Using subtle release techniques to help unlock areas of resistance and possibly ease the effects of trauma, Dee is able to establish a treatment plan that is specific to the needs of the individual
The effects of stress both physical and mental on the body can and should be addressed to maintain a healthy body mind and spirit. Experience in treating work related injuries and extreme sporting competitors and individuals in private health clinics and resorts has given Dee an extensive grounding in managing the many different expectations and needs of the diverse clientelle he has treated.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.