We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bikram Yoga Hastings
$55 for One Month or $329 for Six Months Unlimited Yoga (value up to $499)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- REDEEMABLE FROM MARCH 2ND.
- You can be as hot around the collar as you like in these classes!
- Grab one month of unlimited yoga for $55 or six months for $329 from Bikram Yoga Hastings.
- Be one of the first to sweat it all out in this brand new studio.
- Head on down whenever suits you best – you have seven days of yoga to choose from.
- Work with leading Bikram trainers and experience cutting edge programmes.
The last time someone talked about their ‘downward dog pose’ you got rather hot around the collar! It wasn't until they started banging on about core strength and yoga mats that the penny dropped.
Get in with the in-crowd when you grab one month of unlimited yoga for $55 or six months for $329 from Bikram Yoga Hastings.
You’ll be nattering away in your own special language in no time. Join these entrepreneurs as they launch this exciting new studio on the 2nd of March. This brand new, purpose-built facility will allow you to experience the beauty of hot yoga. Your class takes place in a specialised room. Each room heats up to 40C – this is the optimum temperature required to carry out the 26 pose sequence specifically developed to work all elements of the body. Leave feeling refreshed, revitalised and connected.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.