We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$15 for $30 Ready Made Jewellery Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a range of Christmas presents sorted, with beautiful hand-crafted jewellery.
- Grab a $30 ready made jewellery voucher to spend instore, for only $15.
- Create your own unique wardrobe thanks to accessories from Bijoux Jewellery and Bead Store.
- Select from a stunning range of beautiful hand made jewellery.
- Perfect for gifts - and perfect for stocking up your lack-lustre jewellery box.
Christmas has come early once again and it's time to put your thinking hat on to try find that elusive pressie. Fortunately, we've made it easy for you this year.
Create a unique wardrobe filled with an array of accessories to zhuzh up any outfit thanks to Bijoux Jewellery and Bead Store in Hastings. Pay $15 for a $30 voucher to spend on ready made jewellery.
A touch of French elegance. Luxury at an affordable price. Beautiful glass beads. A large selection of styles. What could be better? If you're struggling to find a gift for a loved one at Christmas look no further as Bijoux Jewellery and Beads are guaranteed to provide something special for every occasion. With a huge selection of colours and styles to suit any wannabe fashionista, the bead world is your oyster, all you've got to do is step into Bijoux.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.