We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$45 for a Pure Fiji Manicure or Pedicure Ritual with Shellac Polish & Personal Nail Maintenance Kit (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop scaring small children with your gremlin-esque nails.
- Grab a Pure Fiji manicure or pedicure with Shellac polish and a personal nail maintenance kit from Beauty Connections for just $45.
- Stop fretting about unsightly chipped nails. UV cured and with zero dry-time, Shellac lasts up to two weeks.
Halloween has been and gone so there's no excuse for nails that resemble the claws of Nosferatu. If you're fingernails and toenails look like they could easily win a leading role as a hand and foot double for a bad Hollywood horror then hop to it and grab this deal quick smart.
Give your hands or your tootsies a well-deserved makeover by grabbing a Pure Fiji manicure or pedicure ritual with Shellac polish and a personal nail maintenance kit from Beauty Connections for only $45.
With the party season well and truly on the way, in no time at all you'll be flashing your hands about and adorning your feet with glitzy summer sandals. Don't leave getting your nails in tip top condition to the last minute; grab this deal and visit the beauty professionals at Beauty Connections to get yourself sorted. Sit back and relax as you get pampered with a tropical, fragrant Pure Fiji manicure or pedicure ritual. Your ritual will then be followed with Shellac colour and with zero dry-time you'll be able to leave Beauty Connections without smudging your new polish before you've even showed it off. And it gets even better, Shellac lasts up to two weeks so you'll have plenty of time to get on with the important things in life without worrying about your nails chipping.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Zepplin Cafe Gallery
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.