We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$80 for a Three Hour BBQ Gourmet Cooking Class for Two with Raymond Van Rijk (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself and dad to this barbecue masterclass.
- Grab a three-hour barbecue gourmet cooking class for two with Raymond van Rijk from BBQ Gourmet for only $80.
- Learn barbecue techniques and tips that will help you do things you didn't know were possible.
- Learn what to cook, how to cook it, and how to flavour it.
- Get safety tips so that it's only the food that gets barbecued.
There's not much to the Kiwi barbecue. A few sausages, steaks, and onions on a hotplate, and as long as you have some Watties around, everything is choice as. But there is so much more to barbecuing than Kranskies and ketchup. It's time to learn some new barbecue skills so you can get more out of your barbecue this year.
Grab a three-hour barbecue gourmet cooking class with Raymond van Rijk from BBQ Gourmet for only $80. This deal is for two people and makes the ideal thing to do with Dad for Father's day!
In three hours, barbecue guru Raymond van Rijk packs more techniques, tips and taste into a barbecue that you'd ever imagined possible. With more than a quarter century of experience in food, hospitality and hosting Raymond is the BBQ Gourmet.
Throughout the lesson you will learn how to introduce flavour to your food as well as what to cook and how to cook it. Raymond will teach you techniques so you can make the most of both gas and charcoal and you will also learn about grilling and indirect grilling. Of course, you will get a all the tips about barbecue safety so you don't end up singeing your eyebrows off. And all this is delivered in with Raymond's trademark blend of humour and expertise.
Classes start at 6.30pm and finish at 9.30pm. Select preferred date when purchasing.