We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Baywide Home Services
$99 for Carpet Cleaning for a Standard Three Bedroom Home (value $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say farewell to those manky carpet dwellers.
- Grab a carpet cleaning service for a standard three bedroom home from Baywide Home Services for $99.
- Sanitise and freshen up your beloved home with the expert knowledge of these pros.
You moved the couch last week. Now there is a conspicuous white square in the corner of the room. It’s making your nervous.
Purge the house of carpet gremlins when you grab a carpet cleaning service for a standard three bedroom home from Baywide Home Services for $99.
You shudder to think what is living in your carpet. They’re probably planning an invasion of the white square as you read this. Have no fear; the wonderful folk of Baywide Home Services are here to save the day. They have the experience and expert knowledge of what product and technique to use in order to get the best result. So, rest assured, your furry floor is in safe hands. They guarantee a stain free and sanitary environment for you and your family.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.