We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Baywide Home Services
$70 for a Lounge Suite Clean (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take some time to lounge around while Baywide Home Services clean your suite.
- Grab a lounge suite clean from Baywide Home Services for only $70.
- Get up to five seats looking more like they did the first day you had them.
- Make your lounge look fantastic again with clean furniture.
Cleaning the lounge suite is always an interesting experience. Some times you'll find a bunch of coins that have fallen down the back, an iPod that's been missing for months, or a whole lot of lost socks that you blamed the washing machine for stealing. On the other hand, there is often a whole lot of things you don't want to find back there.
Grab a lounge suite clean from Baywide Home Services for only $70.
Unless you have dream kids or a dream husband that does it for you, cleaning the lounge suite can be a real pain. With Baywide Home Services, however, it has never been easier. They'll get those couches and recliners looking more like the day you first bought them. A lounge suite—for the purposes of this deal—constitutes up to five seats, i.e. a three-seater and a two-seater, or a three-seater and two single-seaters.
Note: Not valid for leather suites.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.