We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Bayview Christmas Trees
$20 for a Small or $25 for a Large Live Pine Christmas Tree
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the whole family together and go Christmas tree hunting.
- Grab a small Christmas tree (up to two metres) for only $20 or grab a large (two-metre to four-metre) Christmas tree for only $25 from Bayview Christmas Trees.
- Pop along from December 1 and tag your tree or collect it and take it home.
- Keep your tree fresh and green for Christmas.
Santa is stressed out enough at this time of year without having to worry about where to put the presents if you've forgotten to grab a Christmas tree. So avoid calamity and get in on the Christmas action with Bayview Christmas Trees.
Grab a small Christmas tree (up to two metres) for only $20 or grab a large (two-metre to four-metre) Christmas tree for only $25 from Bayview Christmas Trees.
Throw away the fake plastic trees and get the whole family together to go hunting for the perfect tree. Simply pop along after December 1st and tag the tree that suits you and you can simply come back and pick it up closer to Christmas — so it stays green and fresh. Enjoy the beauty of fresh pine and upgrade from that fake one, to the real deal thanks to Bayview Christmas Trees.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.