We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Bayview Christmas Trees
$20 for a Small or $25 for a Large Live Pine Christmas Tree
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the whole family together and go Christmas tree hunting.
- Grab a small Christmas tree (up to two metres) for only $20 or grab a large (two-metre to four-metre) Christmas tree for only $25 from Bayview Christmas Trees.
- Pop along from December 1 and tag your tree or collect it and take it home.
- Keep your tree fresh and green for Christmas.
Santa is stressed out enough at this time of year without having to worry about where to put the presents if you've forgotten to grab a Christmas tree. So avoid calamity and get in on the Christmas action with Bayview Christmas Trees.
Grab a small Christmas tree (up to two metres) for only $20 or grab a large (two-metre to four-metre) Christmas tree for only $25 from Bayview Christmas Trees.
Throw away the fake plastic trees and get the whole family together to go hunting for the perfect tree. Simply pop along after December 1st and tag the tree that suits you and you can simply come back and pick it up closer to Christmas — so it stays green and fresh. Enjoy the beauty of fresh pine and upgrade from that fake one, to the real deal thanks to Bayview Christmas Trees.
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.