We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Bay Bronzer - Mobile Spray Tanning
$25 for a Full Body Spray Tan - Mobile Spray Tanning (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Summer is almost here, so make sure you're bikini ready.
- Grab a full body spray tan from Bay Bronzer for only $25.
- Don't worry about finding the salon: they'll come to you.
- Enjoy a precise even finish with no patches or miss colouring, and natural moisturisers that will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Take your pick from four shades to suit your individual skin type and needs.
All the hard work has been put in with your hours of hard yakka at the gym. Turn your neon white glow into a well tanned, beautiful warm finish. If there's an upcoming ball, wedding or beauty pageant, or simply because you're after personal satisfaction, then it pays to look your best.
Grab a full body spray tan from Bay Bronzer for only $25.
You could fly to the islands and get a nice tan on the beach, or for a much cheaper option you could just visit Bay Bronzer. These professionals will provide you with a gorgeous all over body tan that won't damage your skin. Made with 100% eco-certified organic DHA, Aloe Vera and other natural moisturisers, this tan will leave your skin feeling hydrated and soft - and not orange. The use of erythrulose helps to provide a streak-free finish that is quick to dry and non-sticky. A great alternative to getting tanned without harmful exposure to the suns rays or sun beds, this tan is ideal for competitions, body builders and people who are a shade to light. If you're looking for a Christmas gift, then perhaps this could be just the thing you're after.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.