We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Barron Imports Unique Gifts & Furniture
$25 for $50 or $39 for $80 Instore or Online Voucher (value up to $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keeping ahead of the Joneses has just got simpler.
- Grab a $50 voucher for $25 or a $80 voucher for $39 at Barron Imports.
- Browse the wide range of furniture, antiques, collectables, mirrors, lighting, clocks, pots, urns, fountains and pieces for the garden.
- Invest in high-quality unique products, many imported direct from Thailand.
- Make your purchase instore or online.
You look over the neighbours' fence and secretly smile at the generic garden gnome water feature they have in their back lawn. You fondly gaze at your one-of-a-kind antique copper masterpiece. Keeping ahead of the Joneses has just got simpler.
Grab a $50 voucher for $25 or a $80 voucher for $39, and invest in a huge range of unique antique homeware, gardenware and giftware from Barron Imports. Make your purchase instore or online.
Offering a diverse array of furniture, antiques, collectables, mirrors, lighting, clocks, pots, urns, fountains and pieces for the garden, Barron Imports emerged in 1980 out of a need for unusual bits and bobs for landscaping and interior design that weren't easy to find. Barron Imports prides itself on hunting down the most unique items from Thailand, so you can be certain your home and garden won't look like another design copycat.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.