We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$35 for One Funky Vox Box for Pickup or Delivery (value up to $67)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Gift the gift of sweet-smelling love this Christmas.
- Grab a large funky Vox Box of fresh flowers from Avisons Flowers for just $35.
- Opt for either the bright or soft options, depending on your mood and recipient.
- Combine beautiful bloom with exceptional service.
- Top it all off with delivery anywhere in the Hawke's Bay if you so choose.
There are a few items on the "lovely things" list that ignite happiness inside every girl. Chocolate and candles are pretty far up that list, but they still haven't been outdone by good old fashioned flowers.
Give the gift of love today with a stunning funky Vox Box of beautifully fresh flowers from Avisons Flowers for just $35. Opt for either the bright or soft options, depending on your mood and recipient with a luscious lily bouquet. Choose to pick them up or get them delivered.
Entrust your flower needs into the hands of the Bay's longest established creative florist. With years of experience and personal service second to none, you can be certain that your sweet-smelling gift of love will be perfectly put together and well received.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.