We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Auto Super Shoppe Onekawa
$25 for a Warrant of Fitness & 30-Point Safety Check or $99 for a Full Silver Service & 30-Point Safety Check (value up to $190)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- For every journey you need a reliable and safe companion.
- Grab a Warrant of Fitness and 30-point safety check for $25, or a full silver service and 30-point safety check from Auto Super Shoppe Onekawa for only $99.
- This is Auto Shoppe's newest branch, boasting a professional, experienced and friendly team to help you out.
- Get your car safe for the summer roads.
Asterix travelled through ancient Europe with Obelix, the Lone Ranger rode through the wild west with Silver, and Paul Henry flew across the ditch with a gigantic ego. Everyone needs to travel with a partner, and your car is the best you've got—just make sure it's a safe and reliable one.
Grab a Warrant of Fitness and a 30-point safety check for $25 or grab a full silver service and 30-point safety check from Auto Super Shoppe Onekawa for only $99.
Road worthiness is the most important thing when it comes to owning a car. Get yours sorted with the full silver service, which not only gives you that little sticker your car needs, but also gives you peace of mind. At this brand new Auto Super Shoppe, the expert team will thoroughly check your vehicle to ensure its absolutely safe for you and your precious passengers. This deal might not cost much at all, but that peace of mind is priceless.
Silver service package:
- Change oil
- Change oil filter
- Check tyre pressures
- Check battery level
- Check brake/clutch fluid
- Check auto transmission/gearbox oil
- Check power steering oil
- Lubricate door hinges & catches
- Visual check drive belts
- Check air filter
- Check coolant level
- Top up washer fluid
More Great Local Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.