We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Auto Super Shoppe Onekawa
$25 for a Warrant of Fitness & 30-Point Safety Check (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- For every journey you need a reliable and safe companion.
- Grab a WOF and a 30-point safety check at Auto Super Shoppe Onekawa for just $25.
- This is Auto Shoppe's newest branch, boasting a professional, experienced and friendly team to help you out.
- Get your car safe for the winter roads.
For premium service and care from a team that genuinely cares about the safety of your vehicle, you can't go past this deal. The Auto Super Shoppe team prides themselves on honesty, ethics and stand by their high quality workmanship. For service with values as well as great value, this is the deal for you.
Get your vehicle in the best of nick with today's deal. Pay just $25 for a Warrant of Fitness and a 30-point safety check at Auto Super Shoppe Onekawa.
Road worthiness is the most important thing when it comes to owning a car. Get yours sorted with this great value offer, which not only gives you that little sticker your car needs, but also gives you peace of mind. At this brand new Auto Super Shoppe, the expert team will thoroughly check your vehicle to ensure its absolutely safe for you and your precious passengers. This deal might not cost much at all, but that peace of mind is priceless.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.