We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$90 for IPL Hair Removal or IPL Skin Rejuvenation Treatment (value $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Achieve that luxurious skin glow.
- Grab a $180 voucher towards IPL hair removal or IPL skin rejuvenation treatment at Appmed House for only $90.
- Rejuvenate your skin so you can look your best.
- Get rid of any pesky hair, for a smooth finish.
Cleopatra had numerous problems with various Romans, but her real battle was trying to keep her skin looking good through the heat of the Egyptian sun. She opted for a mixture of crocodile dung, and milk that gave her skin that famous glow. Today we bring you an even better way to achieve glowing beauty and, best of all, nobody has to follow a crocodile around with a pooper-scooper.
Discover your skins beauty with a range of treatments from these beauty experts. Grab a $180 voucher towards IPL hair removal or IPL skin rejuvenation treatment at Appmed House for only $90.
Appmed House is a dedicated skin and vein clinic, meaning they know all about what factors affect our skin and how to make it positively glow with health. Their team of highly-trained professionals will help aid you to looking good and feeling great. They offer great packages for skin rejuvenation such as: Permanent wrinkle and scar reduction, intense pulse light and laser techniques, hair removal, wrinkle reduction and clinical facials and microdermabrasion. These treatments are designed to help you look your best with ease.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.