We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Alpine Motel - Ohakune
$279 for a Mid-Week Mountain Bike Trail Adventure for Two incl. Two Nights Accommodation, Breakfasts, Bike Hire & Return Transfers from TCB Board & Bike & Alpine Motel Ohakune (value $562)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A mountain biking adventure of a lifetime!
- Grab a mountain bike trail adventure for two which includes two nights' accommodation, breakfast both days, bike hire and return transfers for just $279.
- Discover Ohakune in the summer time and experience an adventurous Kiwi Summer wrapped up in style.
- Discover two of the most scenic bike trails New Zealand has to offer.
Summer is one of those unique things that’s the same in any language. Summer conjures up images of bright blue skies, warm sun beating down. Long days spent outside where everyone is smiling. There’s one noticeable difference to a New Zealand summer. New Zealand summer’s come with all the usuals but they’re also packed with adventure!
Kiwis are different in spirit, we can’t relax all summer long, and we need more than hammocks and a good book to keep us happy. A mountain biking adventure of a lifetime is exactly what summers are for! Purchase todays deal for you and an adventurous friend for $279 and you’ll get two days of mountain biking, two nights’ accommodation, breakfast both mornings, mountain bike hire and return transfers.
Bike two of Ohakune's infamous mountain biking trails. You’ll get to experience the Old Coach Road trail; the official start is Ohakune, but they find it is easier to start at Horopito as you get more downhill sections this way (Horopito is 150m higher than Ohakune and the trail is 14km long). This ride has something for everyone, stunning views, native bush and restored 45m high Hapuwhenu Viaduct which you can ride across. You'll fit in a sightseeing and lunch stop which will make the trip three-and-a-half-hours.The second trail is the Ohakune Mountain Road decent, it's a 17km downhill decent featuring spectacular scenery, native bush and great places to stop along the way. This can be a high speed adventure taking only 20-minutes or a leisurely coast - the choice is yours!
Choose between two central Ohakune Motels. Both the Alpine Motel and the Ruapehu Views Motel are modern and comfortable. There are breath-taking views of Mt Ruapehu that you’ll be able to experience it in a whole new light during the middle of summer. The modern facilities will make you feel totally at home when you return from your exciting day trips.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.