We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Alpine Motel - Ohakune
$279 for a Mid-Week Mountain Bike Trail Adventure for Two incl. Two Nights Accommodation, Breakfasts, Bike Hire & Return Transfers from TCB Board & Bike & Alpine Motel Ohakune (value $562)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A mountain biking adventure of a lifetime!
- Grab a mountain bike trail adventure for two which includes two nights' accommodation, breakfast both days, bike hire and return transfers for just $279.
- Discover Ohakune in the summer time and experience an adventurous Kiwi Summer wrapped up in style.
- Discover two of the most scenic bike trails New Zealand has to offer.
Summer is one of those unique things that’s the same in any language. Summer conjures up images of bright blue skies, warm sun beating down. Long days spent outside where everyone is smiling. There’s one noticeable difference to a New Zealand summer. New Zealand summer’s come with all the usuals but they’re also packed with adventure!
Kiwis are different in spirit, we can’t relax all summer long, and we need more than hammocks and a good book to keep us happy. A mountain biking adventure of a lifetime is exactly what summers are for! Purchase todays deal for you and an adventurous friend for $279 and you’ll get two days of mountain biking, two nights’ accommodation, breakfast both mornings, mountain bike hire and return transfers.
Bike two of Ohakune's infamous mountain biking trails. You’ll get to experience the Old Coach Road trail; the official start is Ohakune, but they find it is easier to start at Horopito as you get more downhill sections this way (Horopito is 150m higher than Ohakune and the trail is 14km long). This ride has something for everyone, stunning views, native bush and restored 45m high Hapuwhenu Viaduct which you can ride across. You'll fit in a sightseeing and lunch stop which will make the trip three-and-a-half-hours.The second trail is the Ohakune Mountain Road decent, it's a 17km downhill decent featuring spectacular scenery, native bush and great places to stop along the way. This can be a high speed adventure taking only 20-minutes or a leisurely coast - the choice is yours!
Choose between two central Ohakune Motels. Both the Alpine Motel and the Ruapehu Views Motel are modern and comfortable. There are breath-taking views of Mt Ruapehu that you’ll be able to experience it in a whole new light during the middle of summer. The modern facilities will make you feel totally at home when you return from your exciting day trips.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.