We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for a Face-to-Face Psychic Tarot Card Reading with Christine Zalewski (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cats are no better at predicting the future than they are at babysitting mice.
- Grab a face-to-face psychic tarot card reading session with Christine Zalewski for just $39.
- Gain valuable insight into the year to come from an industry expert.
Carefully observing how many times your cat licks its ears, watching the way it jumps, and keeping an eye on your driveway for black cats crossing it can be a painstaking way to predict your future. And besides, Felix is hardly going to be concerned with your future when he's only managed to squeeze in nine catnaps today.
Turn to the expert with over 35 years experience in tarot card reading by grabbing a face-to-face psychic tarot card reading session with Christine Zalewski for just $39.
If you're looking for a little insight into what the year 2013 may hold for you, Christine has a wealth of experience in the tarot and other forms of divination. She's a published author, educator, astrologer, natural medicine practitioner, herbalist, iridologist, psychic and tarot reader. She's lectured at conferences, and runs workshops, as well as classes. Grab this deal today and make an appointment with Christine, to make 2013 the best year it can be.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.