We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Action Outdoors - Hawke's Bay Marine
$15 for a $30 In-Store Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The perfect place for all your fishing, camping and shooting equipment.
- Grab a $30 in-store voucher to spend at Action Outdoors – Hawke's Bay Marine, for only $15.
- Get everything you need for an outdoor adventure.
- Featuring a wide range of quality gear, you will no doubt find exactly what you need in one store.
Last Friday Gary lost his battle with an overly large and troublesome marlin. But he lost more than the battle, he also lost his rod — hook, line and sinker. Fortunately, today's deal may help dampen some of the pain.
Grab a $30 in-store voucher to spend at Action Outdoors – Hawke's Bay Marine, for only $15.
These friendly chaps are passionate about the outdoors and ensure their store is always packed full of everything you need from fishing, shooting and camping equipment to general outdoorsy stuff. Today you can grab a voucher for yourself or that lucky someone to spend at this specialist outdoors shop. Discover a wide range of brands and quality gear that is guaranteed to last the distance and improve your experience out on the water or on the land.
More Great Local Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.