We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Acres Wild Riding School
$19 for a Two-Hour Horse Riding Lesson or $38 for Two Two-Hour Horse Riding Lessons (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hop in the saddle partner.
- Grab a two-hour horse riding lesson for just $19, or pay just $38 for two two-hour horse riding lessons from Acreswild Riding School.
- Learn from fully qualified, encouraging tutors, in a beautiful rural setting.
- All safety gear is provided - all you need is a sense of adventure.
Back in the day, there was a name for a person who couldn't ride a horse. That name was Gordon. He was the only known person who couldn't ride a horse. It was a much needed skill, you see. Nowadays, it's not an essential mode of transport, but it sure is the most fun you can have on four legs.
Pay just $19 for a two-hour horse riding lesson or just $38 for two two-hour horse riding lessons from Acreswild Riding School.
Offering tuition for riders of all ages and skill levels, Acreswild Riding School provides a safe, fun and encouraging environment for you to learn all the skills you need to be a confident horse rider. Even if you've never been in the saddle before, the fully qualified team at Acreswild will put you at ease, and so will their cool, calm and helpful horses. All the safety gear you need is provided.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.