We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles & Kahu Kayaks
Up to 50% off an Abel Tasman Cruise, Walk & Guided Sea Kayaking Trip for One or Two People, incl. Scenic Ferry Direct from Nelson (value up to $378)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prescribe yourself a bit of fresh air, light exercise and beautiful scenery.
- Grab an Abel Tasman cruise, walk and guided sea kayaking trip for two, including scenic ferry transport direct from Nelson for $99 for one person or $189 for 2 people from Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles and Kahu Kayaks.
- Enjoy a cruise with Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles all the way to Totaranaui and return to Anchorage Bay for a short walk to Watering Cove, where your kayak guide awaits you.
- Relax with expert guides who will ensure everyone in the group gets a chance to see all the best sights and has a great time.
If you find yourself branding the remote at the TV whenever expensive holidays to beautiful places are advertised or you have a bit of a cry when you watch the movie 'The Beach' then you probably have a serious case of Needtogetouttahereitis. The diagnosis is easy.
Grab an Abel Tasman cruise, walk and guided sea kayaking trip for two, including scenic ferry transport direct from Nelson for one person for $99 or two people for $189 from Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles and Kahu Kayaks.
Take one dose of stunning scenery and wash it down with a swig of relaxing kayaking. This deal is designed to help you relax, escape and enjoy one of New Zealand's most stunning locations. Relax aboard the Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle for a full scenic cruise as far north as Totaranui. Built with comfort in mind they have tea, coffee and snacks available on board, toilets, cover for all passengers, ramps for easy on/off access and plenty of room to walk around for those photo opportunities. Learn about the history of the park and let their experienced skippers take you along a string of beautiful beaches. Then head south to Anchorage Bay. Enjoy breath taking views as you enjoy a leisurely walk to Watering Cove where your kayak guide will await you.
The friendly kayak guides from Kahu Kayaks love to share their enthusiasm for this stunning stretch of coast. During your three-hour kayaking adventure you will head south where you will get to watch playful seals near Adele Island and embrace the wonderful bird song ringing from bush clad coastline. This paddle is great for taking it easy and exploring the nooks and crannies of this stunning coastal paradise.
Bring along with you:
- Warm top
- water bottle and snacks
- any personal medication
- camping equipment
- camp passes
- food for trip duration
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.