We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles & Kahu Kayaks
Up to 50% off an Abel Tasman Cruise, Walk & Guided Sea Kayaking Trip for One or Two People, incl. Scenic Ferry Direct from Nelson (value up to $378)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Prescribe yourself a bit of fresh air, light exercise and beautiful scenery.
- Grab an Abel Tasman cruise, walk and guided sea kayaking trip for two, including scenic ferry transport direct from Nelson for $99 for one person or $189 for 2 people from Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles and Kahu Kayaks.
- Enjoy a cruise with Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles all the way to Totaranaui and return to Anchorage Bay for a short walk to Watering Cove, where your kayak guide awaits you.
- Relax with expert guides who will ensure everyone in the group gets a chance to see all the best sights and has a great time.
If you find yourself branding the remote at the TV whenever expensive holidays to beautiful places are advertised or you have a bit of a cry when you watch the movie 'The Beach' then you probably have a serious case of Needtogetouttahereitis. The diagnosis is easy.
Grab an Abel Tasman cruise, walk and guided sea kayaking trip for two, including scenic ferry transport direct from Nelson for one person for $99 or two people for $189 from Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles and Kahu Kayaks.
Take one dose of stunning scenery and wash it down with a swig of relaxing kayaking. This deal is designed to help you relax, escape and enjoy one of New Zealand's most stunning locations. Relax aboard the Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle for a full scenic cruise as far north as Totaranui. Built with comfort in mind they have tea, coffee and snacks available on board, toilets, cover for all passengers, ramps for easy on/off access and plenty of room to walk around for those photo opportunities. Learn about the history of the park and let their experienced skippers take you along a string of beautiful beaches. Then head south to Anchorage Bay. Enjoy breath taking views as you enjoy a leisurely walk to Watering Cove where your kayak guide will await you.
The friendly kayak guides from Kahu Kayaks love to share their enthusiasm for this stunning stretch of coast. During your three-hour kayaking adventure you will head south where you will get to watch playful seals near Adele Island and embrace the wonderful bird song ringing from bush clad coastline. This paddle is great for taking it easy and exploring the nooks and crannies of this stunning coastal paradise.
Bring along with you:
- Warm top
- water bottle and snacks
- any personal medication
- camping equipment
- camp passes
- food for trip duration
Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles & Kahu Kayaks
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.