We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Deco City Fishing Charters
$349 for a Padi Open Water Dive Certificate incl. $250 Worth of Vouchers (value $800)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Partake in an internationally recognised course.
- Grab a PADI open water dive certification course from AA Dive Centre and receive $250 worth of vouchers at AA Dive Centre for $349.
- Enjoy four dives - two from the shore and two from a boat after learning to dive in a training pool.
- Learn new skills that you'll put into good use for as long as you're fit to swim.
- Check out some of their wicked footage here.
There's only so far a snorkel and a deep breath will get you in the water, well unless you're part mermaid, but chances are, you're not. So learn to take on the deep blue sea—scuba style.
Pay $349 for a PADI open water dive certification course from AA Dive Center and receive $250 worth of vouchers. The vouchers are $100 off a PADI advanced open waters dive course, one days full gear hire on an AA dive centre trip worth $100 and a boat trip worth $50 that can be used after the course is finished.
This PADI scuba certification is internationally recognised and will give you the chance to hire gear and dive recreationaly anywhere in the world. You'll undergo one day of theory and one day of equipment use and swimming pool training before moving on to two days of diving. With two dives from the shore and two from a boat you'll feel confident enough to dive some more wherever you end up. Your vouchers will go towards their advanced open water dive course, one day of full gear hire on a dive centre dive trip and a boat trip out with the dive centre. This means you'll get to put your new skills into action straight after your first course.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.