We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
A Touch of Balance
$39 for a One-Hour Hot Stone Massage & $15 Voucher Towards Your Next Visit (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find some Zen before something gives.
- Grab a one-hour hot stone massage and $15 voucher towards tour next visit from Touch of Balance in Hawkes Bay, all for $39.
- Bask in the benefits of this treatment – relaxation, de-stress, improvement of circulation and muscle tone, improves nervous system and immune system – the list could go on.
- The perfect gift for that hard-worker who needs a treat.
Your stress levels have reached an all time high, and along with that throbbing vein on your temple, you’ve developed a new sleep pattern – four hours a day keeps insanity away. Yeah, right.
Sooth your sorry nerves and grab a one-hour hot stone massage and $15 voucher towards tour next visit from Touch of Balance in Hawkes Bay, all for $39.
Balance isn’t just reaching for the soap whilst you stand on one leg in the shower; it’s about all over, internal and external connectivity. Let the wonderful folk at Touch of Balance relieve your worries, anxieties and extraneous thoughts with this incredibly effective treatment. Each basalt river stone is water-heated and placed on specific points along your body. Then, once your muscles are relaxed, warmed through and supple you will receive the ultimate of massages using both the stones and hands. Pure perfection.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.