We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
First In Ltd
$14 for 9-Piece Whisky Ice Stones Set
Delivered within: 12 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep the Whiskey strong!
- Grab a 9-piece of Whiskey Stones for only $14 today.
- Natural granite.
- Includes eight stones with a carry pouch.
- Scotch, quite literally on the rocks.
The true test of a man is in his whiskey. Sure, you can drink Canadian Club straight, but it's not advised. You need at least a triple wood 10 year old brew, that tastes like the inside of a burning building, and feels as smooth as your best pick up line; that is what whiskey is.
Don't be inconsiderate to this fine drop by diluting it down, keep it strong and cold with these Whiskey Stones for only $14 today. The set comes with eight natural granite stones and a handy carry pouch.
Run the stones under water, place in the freezer for four hours then use in place of ice in your whiskey. Feel the true taste without any extra flavours or smell.
- Material: Natural granite
- Dimensions per stone: 2 x 2 x 2 cm
- Weight per stone: 22g
- Do not react with liquid and don't add flavours or smell
- Keep your whiskey strong
- Wash under hot water
- Granite is long and tough wearing
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.