We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Gateway Trust
$29 for an 8GB MP3/MP4 Media Player
Delivered within: 20 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- All your favourite things are portable.
- Grab an 8GB MP3 media player for just $29.
- Play all your favourite music and movies anywhere.
- Supports 16 languages.
- Includes a lithium rechargeable battery.
- Choose from pink, red, green, blue, purple or silver.
- Please note: gold and orange options are no longer available.
Portable toilets were invented by people who understood the importance of satisfying can't-live-without functions even when on the run. Music is another of those things you just don't want to leave at home. Grab an 8GB MP3 media player for just $29, and never leave home without it again.
- 1.8 inch TFT 262K colour screen display
- Supports 16 languages including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Plays MP3, WMV format
- Plays movies: AMV
- ID3 lyrics display
- Game function
- Built-in microphone recording
- Electronic album - JPEG, photo browsing function
- Lithium rechargeable battery
- Choose from pink, red, orange, gold, green, blue, purple or silver
- MP3 Player
- User manual
- Stereo headphone
- USB cable
- Crystal box
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.