We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
New Zealand Will Kits
$39 for a Will Kit Family Pack (value $100)
Delivered within: 21 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't become a statistic.
- Grab a will kit family pack from New Zealand Will Kits for $39.
- Ensure your loved ones are looked after should the worst happen.
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your assets and belongings are going where you want them to - with no added stress for those left behind.
Here are some statistics to get you thinking; 60% of the population don't have a will with 84% of people aged 18-34 going without. It's not something we like to think about, but in the event of the worst happening, the last things that our loved ones should be worrying about about are money, belongings and estates. Grab a will kit family pack from New Zealand Will Kits for $39.
The New Zealand Will Kit is set out in layman's terms and is designed to be easy to understand and use. In New Zealand every adult should have a legal will, including married couples, so the family pack contains four will forms. Once you've finished writing your will, simply date and sign the form in front of two witnesses. There's no need to take the will to anyone special like a J.P. or bank manager, the witnesses can be anyone over 20 years of age, as long as they are not a beneficiary of the will or the partner of a beneficiary. With 48 pages of information, the New Zealand will kit is very comprehensive and covers all the following topics:
- Who should be your executor?
- Who should be witnesses?
- General and specific bequests.
- Bequests to charities.
- Residual estate probate.
- Guardianship of children.
- Will storage.
- When relationships change.
- Property ownership as joint tenant.
- Property ownership as tenants in common.
- How to correct mistakes
- How to sign your will?
- How to Revoke a will?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.