We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
New Zealand Will Kits
$39 for a Will Kit Family Pack (value $100)
Delivered within: 21 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't become a statistic.
- Grab a will kit family pack from New Zealand Will Kits for $39.
- Ensure your loved ones are looked after should the worst happen.
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your assets and belongings are going where you want them to - with no added stress for those left behind.
Here are some statistics to get you thinking; 60% of the population don't have a will with 84% of people aged 18-34 going without. It's not something we like to think about, but in the event of the worst happening, the last things that our loved ones should be worrying about about are money, belongings and estates. Grab a will kit family pack from New Zealand Will Kits for $39.
The New Zealand Will Kit is set out in layman's terms and is designed to be easy to understand and use. In New Zealand every adult should have a legal will, including married couples, so the family pack contains four will forms. Once you've finished writing your will, simply date and sign the form in front of two witnesses. There's no need to take the will to anyone special like a J.P. or bank manager, the witnesses can be anyone over 20 years of age, as long as they are not a beneficiary of the will or the partner of a beneficiary. With 48 pages of information, the New Zealand will kit is very comprehensive and covers all the following topics:
- Who should be your executor?
- Who should be witnesses?
- General and specific bequests.
- Bequests to charities.
- Residual estate probate.
- Guardianship of children.
- Will storage.
- When relationships change.
- Property ownership as joint tenant.
- Property ownership as tenants in common.
- How to correct mistakes
- How to sign your will?
- How to Revoke a will?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.