We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Wheelie Fantastic Cycle Hire & Tours
$49 for the Moutere Wineries' Bike Tour for Two people (value $105)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the satisfaction of cruising past hikers with today's deal.
- Grab the Moutere Wineries' bike tour for two people with Wheelie Fantastic Cycle Hire & Tours for only $49.
- Marvel at the picturesque setting of the wineries during a journey of about 20km.
- Experience unguided freedom and take the route that seems most appealing to you.
When the first penny farthing cruised past the pedestrians on the street, people fell in love with idea of the bicycle. Although the front wheel has shrunk considerably since those early days, the satisfaction of cruising past an average walker remains the same.
This summer, enjoy the satisfaction of passing all the ordinary hikers by grabbing the Moutere Wineries' bike tour for two people with Wheelie Fantastic Cycle Hire & Tours for only $49.
The team at Wheelie Fantastic Cycle Hire & Tours give activity-lovers the opportunity to experience the stunning New Zealand landscape from a saddle. During this unguided tour, you'll be able to choose where you want to go - giving you absolute freedom to explore the areas that seem most appealing on the map. The course, which runs runs over 20km, has various wineries for you to marvel at, numerous studios and a magical little coffee stop along the way. When you start your journey, one of the helpful staff members will give you awesome tips on what to look for along the way.
The best part about this tour is that you won't have to endure the return journey, because The Wheelie Fantastic Team will collect your bikes and maps from Mapua, Moutere or Woollatson - allowing you to conserve your energy for other vacation activities.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.