We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$650 for Six Months of Advertising Across Two Networks (value $3,991)
- Capture the attention of Wellington, without having to put a massive sign on a hill.
- Utilise Wellington TV to advertise your company across the region.
- Grab six months of advertising from Wellington TV for only $650.
- Have your business seen on two of nine networks screened across Wellington.
- Expose your brand with over 10,000 20-second showings on their screens.
Unless you're Lily from BigSave, Tammy from Briscoes, or that guy wearing a visor in the supplement ads, it can be tough to get your brand on TV.
Grab six months of advertising across two networks from Wellington TV for only $650.
Wellington TV has nine networks and over 50 LED screens set up in high-volume and long-waiting areas, such as your local takeaway, restaurant, bakery, hair salon etc. Through these screens they are able to bring digital signage to small local businesses that is both effective and affordable. Wellington TV keeps watchers “engaged” and delivers your powerful marketing messages. This new advertising medium is proving to be very popular so get your advert playing repeatedly in front of your target market today.
The advert will then be played for six months; meaning you get a minimum of 10,000 20-second showings on their screens.
Simply send Wellington TV your 20 second ad, power-point or slide show and start getting your brand out there. Or send Wellington TV some logos and photos and they can put together an ad for your business for a additional cost.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.