We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for a Complete Interior & Exterior Window Clean & $50 Voucher Towards Your Next Service (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- 'I want' doesn't get - unless you want sparklingly clear, professionally cleaned windows.
- Grab a complete interior and exterior window clean from Wanaclean for just $79.
- Treat your single storey three-bedroom house to streak-free windows.
- You can also swap the coupon for a three-bedroom house clean.
One of the hardest things about being a child is learning that 'I want' doesn't get. They want an adorable labradoodle (until the novelty of walking it wears off), they want to eat ice cream morning, noon and night (until the inevitable ate-too-much induced sickness comes on) and they want to stay at home with you rather than going to school.
As an adult, you know 'I want' doesn't get - unless what you want is sparklingly clean windows thanks to the pros, with no effort on your behalf apart from exercising your buying finger. So grab a complete interior and exterior window clean from Wanaclean for just $79. It's valid for a single storey three-bedroom house. Or you could swap it for a three-bedroom house clean if you prefer.
Wanaclean are the cleaning pros, passionate about what they do with plenty of experience, they'll have your windows up to scratch in no time - perfect for flooding your home with the summer sunshine that's finally turned up. Wanaclean promise lint free, streak free windows and friendly, efficient service.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.