We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
First In Ltd
$19 for a Vibration Speaker
Delivered within: 20 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Great stocking fillers
- Wow all your friends with how this works
- Grab a Vibration Speaker for only $19 today
- Uses vibration and natural resonance to turn anything into a speaker
- Perfect for beach use as no sand gets into the speaker
Sand, Sun, Sea - the beach is pretty perfect, but is missing only one thing - sounds. Alright, you can take down a stereo, but you just end up covering it up so no sand gets into the speakers - not fun! Today, squash all these worries with an Vibration Speaker for $19.
Simply hook your MP3 Player, phone, or CD Player (anything that uses a 3.5mm headphone jack) into this, and place the sticky pad onto a box, cup, bowl, or even window and switch on - charge before you leave with the USB 2.0 cord, or place two AAA batteries in.
The vibration speaker uses - you guessed it - vibration to project sound. The results are amazing, and a lot of fun finding the right object for the best sound.
- Freq range: 300Hz-10000Hz.
- Input DC voltage: DC 5V
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 8.5 cm
- Total weight: 165 g
- Powered through USB 2.0 port or x 2 AAA batteries
- To clean sticker pad, wipe clean, allow to dry and use again
- Stick onto surface to play music
- USB 2.0 Cord included for charging, or place two AAA batteries in (not included)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.