We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Trimbles Hair Design
$65 for a Full Colour, Cut & Blow Wave at Trimbles Hair Design, The Windsor Mall, Invercargill (value $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be bold and brunette, ravishing in red or brilliant in blonde.
- Grab a cut, blow wave and a permanent or semi permanent colour from Trimbles Hair Design for just $65.
- Let your friendly stylist, Anna work magic on your locks.
- Make people not want to take their eyes off you this summer.
It's amazing what a little restyling can do. Whether it means changing your hair, your clothes or your accessories, some people just become empowered by slight changes. Look at Lady Gaga. I'm sure she's gaga-licious when she's at home in her pj's but put her in a giant egg and she's a superstar. Indiana Jones was nothing until he got his trademark hat and look what a pixie cut did for Emma Watson - she's all grown up now and taking over the world and men's hearts.
Get yourself that glow that only a trip to the salon can muster up: pay just $65 for a cut, colour and blow wave at Trimbles Hair Design.
This is for an all over colour - a semi permanent for those of you who want something more changeable, or a permanent for anyone hankering to commit. Normally this would cost you $130 so you're saving a bunch: maybe even enough for a cute new outfit to compliment your look. With a new cut to liven up your summer look and a blow wave to tame those silky locks, you'll leave feeling ultra glamorous.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.