We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Top 1 Hand Car Wash & Detailing
From $29 for a Superior Car Valet (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your car the once over and get it sparkling like new again.
- Grab a superior car valet for $29 or get your stationwagon, SUV, people mover or 4WD sorted for $39. Otherwise sort out your van for $49 at Top 1 Hand Car Wash and Detailing.
- Receive a wash and wax, vacuum on the inside and many more.
- Relax in a waiting room with TV and plenty of magazines while your car gets cleaned.
There are only so many times you can say, 'can we take your car, mine's out of fuel' before your friends start questioning you. They will soon realise that you're ashamed to use your car because it's as dirty as a trash heap covered in mud and hundreds and thousands. But there's no need to feel ashamed, as GrabOne's here to help you get your car back out on the world and ferrying your friends around again.
Grab a superior car valet for $29, or if you've got a stationwagon, SUV, people mover, or 4WD pay just $39, otherwise look after your van for $49 at Top 1 Hand Car Wash and Detailing.
This deal will have your car sparkling like new again.
Your car will receive:
- Wash and wax.
- Wheel wash.
- Window wash.
- Tyre shine.
- Vacuum on the inside.
- Dust and wipe down including door jams.
- Restorall interior dress application
- Window clean.
You can also get these optional extras:
- $40 for an interior seat and carpet steam clean and stain removal.
- $40 for a full engine steam clean and degrease.
- $50 for a full hand polish.
- $100 for a full exterior cut and polish.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.