We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Phoenix Distribution NZ Ltd
$20 for a MiGear JNR - VGA Kids Digital Camera with Preview Screen incl. Nationwide Delivery from TNT Traders (value $49.99)
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your children a fun and creative hobby to take on.
- Grab a MiGear JNR-VGA kids digital camera with preview screen including nationwide delivery from TNT Traders for $20.
- Watch as they explore their world through new eyes.
- Choose from three different colours: blue, green and pink.
- Enjoy all the great extras including editing software so they can manipulate and play around with their images.
That old saying 'practice makes perfect' is true of many things from dancing and sports to singing and art. Photography is no different, and with this GrabOne deal you can get your children started early on with an exciting and rewarding hobby.
Pay $20 for a MiGear JNR-VGA kids digital camera with preview screen including nationwide delivery from TNT Traders and give your children a chance to get creative with the world around them.
This camera can store up to 52 VGA images and with photo editing software you have the chance to alter the images anyway you like. This is the perfect first camera for children with a creative eye and interest in technology.
- 640 x 480 resolution
- Stores up to 52 VGA images
- Number display screen
- Power source: 2 x AAA (1.5V) Batteries (not included)
- Photo editing software
- Compatible with Windows 7 / Xp / Vista
- VGA digital camera
- USB 2.0 cable
- User manual
- Driver CD
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.