We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Rocks Station & Accommodation
$249 for 2 Nights for 2 People or $379 for 2 Nights for 4 People incl. a Breakfast Basket & a Bottle of Central Otago Wine from The Rocks Station, Middlemarch (value up to $760)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Escape to the breathtaking beauty of the real Central Otago.
- Grab two nights for two people for just $249 or just $379 for two nights for up to four people at The Rocks Station in Middlemarch.
- Each option comes with a breakfast basket and a bottle of Central Otago wine.
- Experience the charm, history and stunning landscape surrounding The Rocks Station, a genuine Merino Sheep station, with slices of absolute luxury.
- The perfect location to enjoy the world class fishing on the Taieri River, or to explore the breathtaking Central Otago Rail Trail
Escape to the real Central Otago, where every direction you turn provides an awe-inspiring landscape, where you can unwind and relax away from it all, where you can partake in a spot of fishing amidst breathtaking natural beauty. Today's deal really does offer the best of this spectacular region.
Pay just $249 for two nights for two people, or just $379 for two nights for up to four people, with a breakfast basket included for both options, as well as a bottle of Central Otago wine, from The Rocks Station in Middlemarch.
The Rocks Station offers its lucky guests a truly unique accommodation option, one which oozes history and charm. Located on a 7000 acre fine wool merino station, The Rocks offers fully self-contained accommodation, gloriously appointed with everything you could need to make your stay incredibly comfortable. So handy to the beautiful Taieri River, this is also the perfect base from which to enjoy this world class fishing spot. The Rocks Station is also ideally located for you to explore the simply stunning Central Otago Rail Trail, with its superb biking and hiking terrain.