We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Fudge Cottage
$5 for $10 In-Store Voucher (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The world might not be perfect. But this could be the perfect gift!
- Grab a $10 in-store voucher for just $5 and choose a selection of the world’s best fudge from The Fudge Cottage.
- Treat someone to a visit to this iconic shop in Golden Centre Mall in Dunedin.
- Make somebody's Christmas all the sweeter.
This world isn't quite perfect. You've probably noticed because if it were you would eat fudge every day. Well, at least you can make somebody's Christmas Day perfect — by treating them to some of the best fudge to be found anywhere on the planet.
There is no better time than today to get delicious fudge from The Fudge Cottage, pay just $5 for a $10 in-store voucher. It's the perfect way to celebrate Christmas or any special occasion.
The Fudge Cottage is located in Golden Centre Mall in Dunedin and has been putting smiles on the lips of the young and old for over 20 years. Following the opening of the Dunedin shop in 2010, southerners have embraced this Christchurch icon with enthusiasm and pride making it a ‘must taste’ for locals and visitors alike. It's high time you shared what has made them famous and why everyone raves about their fudge. So do it now in time for Christmas!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.