We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Fudge Cottage
$5 for $10 In-Store Voucher (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The world might not be perfect. But this could be the perfect gift!
- Grab a $10 in-store voucher for just $5 and choose a selection of the world’s best fudge from The Fudge Cottage.
- Treat someone to a visit to this iconic shop in Golden Centre Mall in Dunedin.
- Make somebody's Christmas all the sweeter.
This world isn't quite perfect. You've probably noticed because if it were you would eat fudge every day. Well, at least you can make somebody's Christmas Day perfect — by treating them to some of the best fudge to be found anywhere on the planet.
There is no better time than today to get delicious fudge from The Fudge Cottage, pay just $5 for a $10 in-store voucher. It's the perfect way to celebrate Christmas or any special occasion.
The Fudge Cottage is located in Golden Centre Mall in Dunedin and has been putting smiles on the lips of the young and old for over 20 years. Following the opening of the Dunedin shop in 2010, southerners have embraced this Christchurch icon with enthusiasm and pride making it a ‘must taste’ for locals and visitors alike. It's high time you shared what has made them famous and why everyone raves about their fudge. So do it now in time for Christmas!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.