We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Bay Cafe
$35 for Two Blue Cod Mains & Two Bottles of Monteith's Beer or Glasses of House Wine (value $66)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fall in love with our national dish all over again.
- Grab two blue cod fish and chips meals from The Bay Cafe and wash it all down with two glasses of house wine or bottles of Monteith's beer - all for just $35.
- And this ain't your average fish and chips meal either: it's a whole meal!
- Enjoy southern blue cod coated in a crisp Monteiths beer batter and served with salad, fries and garlic aioli.
You're not a real Kiwi unless you could, if push came to shove, live off fish and chips permanently. It's a proven fact*. But what do do when you are hankering after the perfect fish and chips? Head to the South. Oh wait. You're already here.
All you need to do now is grab two blue bod and chips meals and two glasses of house wine or bottles of Monteith's beer for a wee $35 at The Bay Cafe, and discover the best fish and chips this side of the Antarctic.
This ain't just your average fish and chips. It's Southern blue bod coated in a crisp Monteiths beer batter served with salad, fries and garlic aioli., all washed it all down with a chilled glass of house wine or Monteith's beer. Located right on the Peninsula, The Bay Cafe is the perfect place to relax over quality food and enjoying stunning harbour and city views.
*Not necessarily proven.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.