We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$49 for 2 Mains & 2 Tickets to the Otago Highlanders vs Canterbury Crusaders at Forsyth Barr Stadium, from The Baaa (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sport and beer which came first?
- Grab two main meals at The Baaa for just $49 and you'll also get two tickets to the Canterbury Crusaders vs the Highlanders at the Forsyth Barr Stadium.
- Enjoy a range of tasty, hearty main options so you can treat your significant other to a special evening out.
- Highlanders vs The Crusaders playing on March 3rd so round up your mates for a good night out at the match too!
It's a question that has plagued man since the beginning of time: what came first, the chicken or the egg? In the same vein man has also pondered the question, which came first? Sport or beer? Because the two go hand in hand, one cannot imagine one without the other. There's a theory at GrabOne that in fact, it was the sport bar that came first!
Whichever came first we're glad it did! For just $49 you can enjoy two main meals at The Baaa, Dunedin's greatest sports bar, and you'll also get two tickets to the Highlanders vs the Canterbury Crusaders at the Forsyth Barr Stadium on March 3rd.
The Baaa provides the perfect atmosphere for you to ponder the many quandaries life presents. Try one of the dishes from the great new menu which includes lamb shanks, t-bone steaks, mussels, fish of the day, pasta and veg options, with a loved one there's not much more you could want. This great sports bar has pool tables and screens for live sport action. They also have a range of tasty beers on tap. Finally, you can enjoy the match with a mate on the 3rd, whether your a Canterbury supporter or your flying your flag for the Highlanders you'll love the live sport action at the Forsyth Barr Stadium.
Take your significant other out for dinner one evening then grab your mates and go watch the game on the 3rd - it's like two deals in one! Tickets are available to be picked up from Saturday 25th February onwards and are for the West Stand.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.