We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Sweet 2 Go Cakes & Catering
$25 for a Nine Inch Personalised Gourmet Chocolate Gateau incl. Delivery (value $42)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep your sweet tooth sweet.
- Grab a nine inch personalised chocolate gateaux for only $25 including delivery from Sweet 2 Go.
- Includes free delivery within the Dunedin CBD area or pick up is available from Ma Higgins in the Meridian Mall Foodcourt.
- Perfect for Christmas & New Year's celebrations or as an awesome gift!
There was once a wisdom tooth so wise that it figured out a way to get cake. It invented the concept of the 'sweet tooth' and, being partial to a bit of cake ourselves, we went right along with it. But even if you don't believe in the sweet tooth, you'll be claiming you have one when you see this deal.
Feed your sweet tooth and grab a nine inch personalised chocolate gateaux from Sweet 2 Go for only $25 including delivery within Dunedin CBD. (Ps. If you know someone with a sweet tooth this will make the perfect personalised gift for Christmas!)
Sweet 2 Go take the extra care in their choice of ingredients and preparation to create truly exceptional cakes. For cakes for occasions of any kind: birthdays, anniversaries, Chirstmas, or even just a Monday (because we all know Mondays are hard), Sweet 2 Go can deliver the goods to keep your sweet tooth sweet.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.